Thursday, October 4, 2012

I'm Here...


I'm Here too and today it is to share with you a card made using a digi stamp from Eureka Stamps!!

It is Katie here today to show you this cute little image is great for birth announcement cards.



Recipe & Method:

1.  Cut and score a A5 card in White.

2.  Mat and layer Green Cardstock, then add the cloud paper.

3.  Colour and cut around the image and adhere to the bottom corner of the card, leave the top of the image unstuck.

4.   Cut out the I'm Here sentiment and layer onto Green Cardstock, punch a hole and add the ribbon to the top to make a tag.

5.  Die cut a circle in Yellow and a scalloped border in Orange, attach to the card to make a Sunshine.

6.  Add punched butterflies to embellish.

The image Corner Baby can be found here and the sentiment I'm Here can be found here.

I have coloured the image using Promarkers: Almond, Sunkissed Pink, Lime Green, Duck Egg, Cornflower, Canary, Pear Green.

To see what else I have been creating visit my Blog here.

Have a lovely day.


Katie xx

2 comments: