Wednesday, October 31, 2012

"Bounty of Blessings"

Hi everyone....It's "Sassy Raggedy" with you today...

I first want to wish all of you a wonderful and Happy Halloween. I also want to share with everyone my card for today.  I used a sentiment (#16201) and image (#16104) all from Eureka Stamps. I started with  a shaped card base and added some wonderful flowers and leaves. For more info about my card please head on over to my blog.

Be sure to check out all the images and sentiments at Eureka Stamps to use on your Thanksgiving and Fall cards.  They are all lovely...

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to enter your cards in our "Buttons and Bows" Challenge here at the Eureka Stamps Challenge Blog.

5 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY Stunning, Joann!! Fantastic Job!! You always blow me away with your creativity!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joann this is gorgeous,love your design, wow!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete